School Break Adventures
What to Expect at Camp Elachee
- We blend traditional outdoor camp activities and unique, inquiry-based learning opportunities.
- Campers study nature while walking trails, wading in creeks, creating crafts, singing songs and more.
- The pace is leisurely, child-friendly and age-appropriate.
- Choose from a single camp week or more. Each week features a different theme.
Camp Elachee 2020
- April 6-10, 2020: Spring Break Day Camps Cancelled
- June 1-July 31, 2020:
Themed Weekly Summer Day Camps for Pre-Kindergarten, Rising Kindergarten-6th Grade and Middle School (Rising 7th-8th Grades)
Camp Elachee Financial Aid
Each year, generous Elachee supporters make possible financial assistance for Camp Elachee participants. Call 770-535-1976 to request a copy of the Camp Elachee financial aid guidelines and application. Each request is considered on a case-by-case basis. There is no guarantee of a financial aid award.