School Break Adventures
Mark Your Calendar: Camp Elachee 2019 Registration for Spring Break and Summer Day Camps opens February 1, 2019
What to Expect at Camp Elachee
- We blend traditional outdoor camp activities and unique, inquiry-based learning opportunities.
- Campers study nature while walking trails, wading in creeks, creating crafts, singing songs and more.
- The pace is leisurely, child-friendly and age-appropriate.
- Choose from a single camp week or more. Each week features a different theme.
Camp Elachee 2019
Camp Elachee’s Staff
- Campers quickly engage with our enthusiastic and knowledgeable camp counselors.
- Elachee has a solid reputation for attracting and selecting experienced camp counselors who enjoy and respect children. Each has a degree or is pursuing a degree in science, education or a related field.
Grooming Next Generation Camp Counselors
When former campers reach 7th through 12th grade, many stay involved by participating in Camp Elachee Counselors-In-Training opportunities.
Camp Elachee Financial Aid
Each year, generous Elachee supporters make possible financial assistance for Camp Elachee participants. Call 770-535-1976 to request a copy of the Camp Elachee financial aid guidelines and application. Each request is considered on a case-by-case basis. There is no guarantee of a financial aid award.