We’d Love to Hear from You
- Trail Hours: Trails open daily to the public from 7 a.m. to dusk. Hikers may access trails from Elachee’s Visitor Center parking lot and overflow gravel lot, and the Elachee Aquatic Studies Center at Chicopee Lake.
- Parking Fee: All vehicles subject to the Chicopee Woods Area Park Commission parking fee (effective February 1, 2018). LEARN MORE
- No Dogs Weekdays: Details and additional trail restrictions LEARN MORE.
- Pack It In. Pack It Out. Leave No Trace.
Elachee Visitor Center, Nature Shop and Exhibits
Visitor Center Hours:
- March through November: Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- December through February: Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Holiday Closings: Posted by Date (see Calendar)
- Inclement Weather Closings: (see Calendar)
Admission: $5 Per Adult and $3 Per Child (Ages 2 to 12 Years) / Elachee Members FREE
Parking Fee: All vehicles subject to the Chicopee Woods Area Park Commission parking fee (effective February 1, 2018). LEARN MORE
Mailing Address, Elachee Visitor Center and Hiking Trails
Chicopee Lake Aquatic Studies Center DIRECTIONS