We’d Love to Hear from You
- Trail Hours: Trails open daily to the public from 7 a.m. to sunset. Hikers may access trails from Elachee’s Visitor Center parking lot and overflow gravel lot, and the Elachee Aquatic Studies Center at Chicopee Lake.
- Parking Fee: All vehicles subject to the Chicopee Woods Area Park Commission parking fee (effective February 1, 2018). LEARN MORE
- No Dogs Weekdays: Details and additional trail restrictions LEARN MORE.
- Pack It In. Pack It Out. Leave No Trace.
Elachee Visitor Center, Nature Shop and Exhibits
Visitor Center Hours:
- MARCH-NOVEMBER: Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
DECEMBER-FEBRUARY: Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
We welcome visitors during business hours. However, please note that before 1 p.m. on Monday-Friday, from March through November, is peak season for school field trips and Camp Elachee weekly day camps.
- Holiday and Inclement Weather Closings: Posted by Date (see Calendar)
- Note to Self-Guided Groups: for your safety and to get the most out of your visit to Elachee, we request you call 770-535-1976 to schedule your visit.
Visitor Center/Exhibits Admission:
$5 Per Adult and $3 Per Child (Ages 2 to 12 Years) / Elachee Members FREE
Parking Fee: All vehicles subject to the Chicopee Woods Area Park Commission parking fee (effective February 1, 2018). LEARN MORE
Mailing Address, Elachee Visitor Center and Hiking Trails
Chicopee Lake Aquatic Studies Center DIRECTIONS