Raptor Fest 2018
Is a Hawk a buzzard or a vulture? Learn this and more at Elachee's 4th Annual Raptor Fest.
Saturday, March 17, 2018 ... Rain or Shine
WHAT is Raptor Fest? A seasonal Elachee public nature program with live bird and animal encounters giving children, families and nature lovers the chance to learn more about wild birds of prey.
ADMISSION: Pay at the Gate
- $10 Per Person (ages 2 and older)
- Elachee Members $5 Per Person
PARKING: FREE shuttles to/from designated parking areas
- Amicalola Falls Bird of Prey Program
- Nature’s Echo Live Bird Program
- Oconee Rivers Audubon Society Bird Artifacts Display
- Raptor Educator Beth Thomson/Thomson Raptors Live Bird Program
- Plus others!
- Frozen Frenzee (cold and hot beverages)
- Hot Dog Ninja
Other Activities for Children and Families
- Entry to Elachee Natural History and Live Animal Exhibits
- Flying High Fun and Games
- Falcon Quest Scavenger Hunt
- Bird Hurdles Obstacle Course
- Birding and Binoculars Observation Station
- Wingspans Games
- Eagle Eye Bean Bag Toss
- Face Painting