Hours and Admission
PARKING FEE: All vehicles entering and parking in the Chicopee Woods Conservation Area are subject to the Chicopee Woods Area Park Commission parking fee. Daily parking is $5 per vehicle or $10 for 15-passenger vans and buses. Or, purchase a $50 annual parking pass. LEARN MORE
Discover, Learn and Play
Chicopee Woods Hiking Trails DETAILS ON TRAIL SYSTEM
- Hiking Trail Hours: Open daily to the public, 7 a.m. to sunset.
- Pack It In. Pack It Out. Leave No Trace.™
- No Dogs or Pets Permitted per the Chicopee Woods Area Park Commission
Elachee Business Office Hours
The Elachee administrative office is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Elachee PreK-12 School Programs
- Schedule an Elachee Environmental Education Program (In Person or Virtual)
- Elachee Nature Academy (Preschool, Kindergarten-1st Grade, 2nd-3rd Grade)
Elachee Visitor Center, Live Animal and Ecology Exhibits, Nature Shop
Open for Admission: Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Family-friendly Discovery Saturdays at Elachee programming takes place each Saturday. Special activities may require registration. SEE CALENDAR
- General Admission: $5 Per Adult and $3 Per Child (Ages 2 to 12 Years)
- Elachee Members: FREE Admission BECOME A MEMBER
- Things to Do at Elachee
Please note: Visitors must wear a facemask at all times while inside the Elachee Visitor Center and Live Animal Exhibits. Each guest is subject to CDC social distancing guidelines and should follow posted instructions.
Lake Lanier Aquatic Learning Center (LLALC) Program
River Forks Park, 3500 Keith Bridge Road, Gainesville, GA 30504
NOTE: This location for is for specific, scheduled LLACL School Field Trips and Elachee programs. DIRECTIONS, GOOGLE MAP
- No Dogs or Pets permitted in the Chicopee Woods Conservation Area (including parking lots, hiking trails and the Elachee Nature Science Center campus)
- No Smoking.
- No Bikes or Horses are permitted on the Hiking Trails.
- No Hunting or Fishing in the Chicopee Woods Nature Preserve.
- No collecting plants, animals, rocks or other natural materials from the Chicopee Woods Nature Preserve.
- No Fishing at Chicopee Lake or in any Creeks in the Chicopee Woods Nature Preserve.