Hours and Admission
PARKING FEE: All vehicles entering and parking in the Chicopee Woods Conservation Area are subject to the Chicopee Woods Area Park Commission parking fee. Daily parking is $5 per vehicle and $10 for 15-passenger vans and buses. Or, purchase a $50 annual parking pass.
COVID STATEMENT: For the health of our community and to protect those most vulnerable in our lives, please continue to wear appropriate face covering when indoors at Elachee if you are not fully vaccinated for Covid-19.
Chicopee Woods Hiking Trails: Open Daily, 7 a.m. to Sunset DETAILS ON TRAIL SYSTEM
Elachee Visitor Center Hours, Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. THINGS TO DO AT ELACHEE
Elachee Visitor Center CLOSED Sunday through Friday.
Family-friendly Discovery Saturdays at Elachee programming takes place each Saturday. Special activities may require registration. SEE CALENDAR
- General Admission: $5 Per Adult and $3 Per Child (Ages 2 to 12 Years)
- Elachee Members: FREE Admission BECOME A MEMBER
Elachee Business Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Lake Lanier Aquatic Learning Center (LLALC) Program
River Forks Park, 3500 Keith Bridge Road, Gainesville, GA 30504
NOTE: This location for is for specific, scheduled LLACL School Field Trips and Elachee programs. DIRECTIONS, GOOGLE MAP
- No Dogs or Pets permitted in the Chicopee Woods Conservation Area (including parking lots, hiking trails and the Elachee Nature Science Center campus)
- No Smoking.
- No Bikes or Horses are permitted on the Hiking Trails.
- No Hunting or Fishing in the Chicopee Woods Nature Preserve.
- No collecting plants, animals, rocks or other natural materials from the Chicopee Woods Nature Preserve.
- No Fishing at Chicopee Lake or in any Creeks in the Chicopee Woods Nature Preserve.