The Parent Buzz
Pay Student Tuition and Fees
Each online payment requires a corresponding invoice number, as provided to you by the Elachee Nature Academy Director of Schools. Please call 770-535-1976 or SEND A MESSAGE with questions about your Elachee Nature Academy student’s account.
Video: One Parent’s Perspective
Jason Everett, parent of a former Elachee Nature Academy student, shares his perspective and his family’s experience with this nature-based education program. WATCH VIDEO
Parent involvement is a critical success factor at Elachee Nature Academy.
We ask each family to:
- Attend the late-July Parent Orientation (without your student present) to meet the staff and see what’s in store for your child.
- Volunteer at least once each month in the classroom, if possible.
- Attend parent and family activities, including Elachee’s seasonal public programs such as Raptor Fest, Trillium Trek Kids Fun Run, Snake Day and more!
- Participate in the semi-annual parent/teacher conferences (October and April).
- Read the flyers your child brings home and the eNewsletters we send.
Parents Weigh in about Elachee Nature Academy
- “Elachee Nature Academy is a wonderful experience. We moved here this year and were thrilled to find a program that focuses on nature and experiential learning! Our son is thriving, making great friends and learning so much. If we could keep him there through college we would.”
- “Nothing feels better than seeing your child excited to go to school.”
- “We COULD NOT be happier with Elachee Nature Academy. Most kids only get this kind of hands on learning one time a year on a field trip.”
- “I am delighted my children have a place where they learn the out-of-doors are not only places to be studied and appreciated, but places of adventure, fun, learning and laughter.”
- “My child comes home talking about animals, dreams of being a policeman, and most recently branched out and tried (eating) a cucumber (something I can’t get him to do), while singing songs of red shoes and groovy buttons.”
- “I love the method of teaching and how my son is getting to learn in such a different and effective way! Next year we are beyond excited because he will continue at Elachee.”
- “We love to go for nature walks and explore. When at a park or camping my child says, ‘Mom let's go on an adventure and see what we can find.’”
- “I love this program for my grandchildren. It is excellent. We live on a farm and it is so important that our young people learn about nature in an outdoor and indoor classroom environment.”
- “We LOVE ‘bug’ school. Our daughter has blossomed into such a talkative, adventurous little girl since she started. Her zest for the outdoors has jumped off the charts.”
- “I learn from my child every day, and watching her growing appreciation of nature has inspired me.”