Elachee’s Nature Preschool Tuition Plans
New student enrollment for the 2018-2019 Elachee Nature Academy school year opens January 8, 2018. We are accepting wait list inquiries for the Nature Preschool program.
Elachee Nature Academy enrollment requires a full school-year commitment. The academic year runs August through May and follows the Hall County Schools’ calendar. Ours is a 10-month program and we require a commitment for the entire school year. School hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Your child must be age three (3) or age four (4) by September 1 of the enrollment year. Your child must also be competent with independent bathroom skills.
Per Student Academic Year Tuition
Nature Preschool Program 2018-2019 Tuition Plans
Annual tuition may be paid monthly or in one lump sum by the first day of class. Monthly tuition payments start the first day of the school year, with subsequent payments due on the 1st day of each month.
- $6,450 (2018-2019) = 5-Day Program Monday through Friday
- $4,180 (2018-2019) = 3-Day Program Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- $2,950 (2018-2019) = 2-Day Program Tuesday, Thursday
Tuition includes a one-year Elachee Annual Membership, beginning August 1 of the enrolled academic year.
Optional Extended Care Opportunities
Elachee Nature Academy is pleased to offer extended care hours in the mornings before class and after the instructional day has concluded. Due to limited space in this optional program, families must make extended care arrangements month-to-month with the Director of Schools. Fees must be paid in full by the 1st day of the month for contracted extended care services. Please see tuition plan for available options.
Academic Year Application Fee (non-refundable)
- $75 = One Child
- $125 = Two or more Children (from the same household)
- Elachee Nature Preschool 2018-2019 Program Information
- Elachee Nature Preschool 2018-2019 Application
Preschool Admissions Process
Schedule a tour of the Nature Academy facilities and participate in an informational interview with the Elachee Nature Academy Director of Schools. Call 770-535-1976 or EMAIL.
Complete the Preschool Admission Application and submit along with the non-refundable $75 application fee (or a $125 non-refundable application fee if applying for two children in the same household).
UPON ACCEPTANCE to ELACHEE’S PRESCHOOL
Once you receive a letter of acceptance, pay the non-refundable $150 enrollment fee (per child) along with the completed/signed enrollment contract to hold your child’s place in the Preschool program. The enrollment fee will be applied to your child’s yearly tuition or August payment.
- Submit the following documents by the Parent Orientation meeting:
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of immunization (or a signed waiver)
- Signed Emergency Medical Release form
- Family Information form
- Attend Parent Orientation Night held the last week of July (Parents Only).
- Attend Open House for parents and students that takes place right before school starts.
Questions? Call 770-535-1976 to speak with the Elachee Nature Academy Director of Schools or SEND A MESSAGE.