Elachee’s Nature K-1 Tuition Plans
Student Eligiblity: 2021-2022 Academic Year
- Your child must be age five (5) by September 1, 2021.
- Your child must also be competent with independent bathroom skills.
- The Elachee Nature Academy Kindergarten-1st Grade (K-1) Program enrollment requires a full school-year commitment. The academic year runs August through May. Ours is a 10-month program and we require a contractual commitment for the entire school year. School hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- We will not offer extended care.
Per Student Academic Year Tuition
The 2021-2022 Kindergarten-1st Grade Program annual tuition may be paid monthly or in one lump sum by August 2, 2021. Monthly tuition payments start the first day of the school year, with subsequent payments due on the 1st day of each month.
- K-1 Program Annual Tuition = $7,950 (or $795 per month, August-May)
- As a bonus, your child’s Elachee Nature Academy tuition includes one (1) Elachee Nature Science Center Annual Membership (per family) effective August 1 of the academic enrollment year.
Schedule a tour of the Elachee Nature Academy facilities and participate in an informational interview with the Director of Schools. Call 770-535-1976 or send an EMAIL.
APPLY 2021-2022 K-1 Class Enrollment Application Packet
Complete and submit your Child’s application along with the non-refundable $99 enrollment application fee (per student).
- December 4, 2020: Application Deadline, Current Student Early-Bird Enrollment
- December 15, 2020: Application Deadline, Wait Listed New Student Enrollment
- January 11, 2021: New Student Open Enrollment
UPON ACCEPTANCE to ELACHEE’S K-1 CLASS
Once you receive a letter of acceptance, for Elachee Nature Academy to hold your Child’s place in the K-1 program you must pay the non-refundable $499 enrollment deposit when submitting your completed and signed enrollment contract. The enrollment deposit will be applied to your child’s May 2022 tuition payment.
- Submit the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization form
- Kindergarten applicants: (if currently attending a Day Care or Preschool) School Transcript Release form, Preschool Assessment form and copies of any special services, psychological reports or IEPs
- 1st Grade applicants: School Transcript Release form and Teacher Recommendation form
- Family Information form
- Attend Parent Orientation Night held the last week of July (Parents Only).
- Attend Open House for parents and students that takes place right before school starts.
Questions? Call 770-535-1976 x225 or SEND A MESSAGE.