Elachee’s Nature K-1 Tuition Plans
New student enrollment opens January 14, 2019 for the 2019-2020 Elachee Nature Academy school year. See enrollment and admission process details below.
New Student Open House: Saturday, December 8, 2018 from 10 a.m. to Noon DETAILS
Enrollment: Kindergarten-1st Grade
Elachee Nature Academy enrollment requires a full school-year commitment. The academic year runs August through May and follows the Hall County Schools’ calendar. Ours is a 10-month program and we require a contractual commitment for the entire school year. School hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Your child must be age five (5) by September 1 of the enrollment year. Your child must also be competent with independent bathroom skills.
Per Student Academic Year Tuition
Nature Kindergarten-1st Grade (K-1) Program
The K-1 Program 2019-2020 annual tuition of $7,620 may be paid monthly or in one lump sum by the first day of class. Monthly tuition payments start the first day of the school year, with subsequent payments due on the 1st day of each month.
Tuition includes a one-year Elachee Annual Membership, beginning August 1 of the enrolled academic year.
Optional Extended Care Packages
Elachee Nature Academy is pleased to offer extended care hours in the mornings before class and after the instructional day has concluded. Due to limited space in this optional program, families must make extended care arrangements month-to-month with the Director of Schools. Fees must be paid in full by the 1st day of the month for contracted extended care services.
- $140 Per Month = Morning Extended Care
- $200 Per Month = Afternoon Extended Careh
- $299 Per Month = Morning and Afternoon Extended Care
Academic Year Application Fee (non-refundable)
- $75 = One Child
- $125 = Two or more Children (from the same household)
K-1 Admissions Process
Schedule a tour of the Nature Academy facilities by contacting the Director of Schools at 770-535-1976 or send an EMAIL.
- Download and complete the 2019-2020 K-1 Enrollment Application, and submit along with the non-refundable $75 application fee.
- Participate in an informational interview with the Elachee Nature Academy Director of Schools.
UPON ACCEPTANCE to ELACHEE’S K-1 CLASS
Once you receive a letter of acceptance, pay the non-refundable $250 enrollment deposit along with the completed/signed enrollment contract to hold your child’s place in the K-1 program. The enrollment deposit will be applied to your child’s yearly tuition or August payment.
- Submit the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization form
- Kindergarten applicants: Preschool Assessment form and copies of any special services, psychological reports or IEPs
- 1st Grade applicants: School Transcript Release form and Teacher Recommendation form
- Family Information form
- Attend Parent Orientation Night held the last week of July (Parents Only).
- Attend Open House for parents and students that takes place right before school starts.
Questions? Call 770-535-1976 to speak with the Elachee Nature Academy Director of Schools or SEND A MESSAGE.