Camp Elachee 2019:
Winter Solstice Elementary Day Camp
Current Kindergarten through 5th Graders, join us for one fun-filled day of celestial camp activities, on Friday, December 20, 2019.
Camp Elachee’s Winter Solstice Camp will feature a variety of hands-on activities that explore our unique solar system. Venture into the STARLAB planetarium, gaze through a telescope, create a personal Constellation Projector and dance the afternoon away in a Space Rave. This is a sampling of the “out-of-this-world” activities planned for this Camp Elachee winter school break experience!
Please call 770-535-1976 with questions or to speak with the Camp Director.
- $50 (Non-Members)
- $40 (Elachee Members) Membership must be current on December 20, 2019.
NOTE: Camp registration fee includes an allergy-friendly afternoon snack.
- CHECK-IN / DROP-OFF: 8-8:30 a.m.
- PICK-UP: 5:15-5:30 p.m.
- Did your child attend Camp Elachee 2019?
- If so, we have your Camp Authorization Form on file!
- If not, please complete the Camp Authorization Form and return, via fax (770-535-2302) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than two weeks prior to December 20th. You will receive an email confirmation when your form has been received.