- This event has passed.
Feb 11, 2023: Discovery Saturday at Elachee
February 11 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Elachee Nature Science Center exhibits and attractions are open for admission today from 9am-3pm.
- General admission, ages 2 and up, is $10 per person (Elachee Members FREE).
- Things to do while at Elachee
While visiting today, participate in these special programs that reinforce our monthly theme of Birds and Birding.
Birding Hike with Peter Gordon (By Registration Only)
Enjoy a guided 1.5-mile birding hike along the Lake Loop in the Chicopee Woods Nature Preserve, starting and finishing at Chicopee Lake. Birder and naturalist Peter Gordon will lead this hike to search and identify local birds. This program is restricted to ages 14+ and a maximum of 20 participants.
- Program Fee: $10 per person
- Time: 8-10am
- Location: Chicopee Lake
Family Fitness with Prime Personal Training (By Registration Only)
Join us for a family-friendly outdoor workout session to start the year off right! Bring the whole family and sweat it out in the beautiful Chicopee Woods! This session is part of the reoccurring Family Fitness program for 2023.
- Program Fee: $15* per person ($50 maximum per family unit)
*Elachee Members = 10% Discount
- Time: 9-10am
- Maximum of 25 participants (Ages 4 Years and Older)
- Location: Elachee Nature Science Center