Apr 15: Discovery Saturday at Elachee
April 15 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Elachee Nature Science Center exhibits and attractions are open for admission today from 9am-3pm.
- General admission, ages 2 and up, is $10 per person (Elachee Members FREE).
- Things to do while at Elachee
While visiting today, participate in this special programming that reinforces the monthly theme that celebrates Earth!
Family Fitness with Prime Personal Training (By Registration Only)
Join us for a family-friendly outdoor workout session! Bring the whole family and sweat it out in the beautiful Chicopee Woods as part of the Elachee recurring Family Fitness 2023 program.
- Program Fee: $15* per person ($50 maximum per family unit_
*Elachee Members = 10% Discount
- Time: 9-10am
- Maximum of 25 participants (Ages 4 Years and Older)
- Location: Elachee Nature Science Center
Arts in the Outdoors with Fox Gradin: Included in the price of admission.
- Earth Sponge Painting
- Drop-in 10am to Noon
Guided Hike on the Ed Dodd Loop: Included in the price of admission.
- Hike Start Time: 11am
- Maximum of 20 participants (Ages 5 Years and Older)