Camp Elachee Registration Process
Elachee Annual Member Camp Discounts
Elachee Members receive a $20 discount per child/per camp week. PLEASE NOTE: Your Elachee membership must be current for the camp week(s) your camper is attending to receive the member discount. You may renew or purchase a membership when registering your camper.
Camp Elachee Financial Aid
Generous Elachee supporters make possible financial assistance for Camp Elachee participants. Call 770-535-1976 to request a copy of the Camp Elachee financial aid guidelines and application. Each request is considered on a case-by-case basis. There is no guarantee of a financial aid award.
Registration Details and Requirements
STEP 1: Register Using the Camp Elachee Online Portal
Registration is separated by camp week and age group with a unique registration link.
STEP 2: Complete Camper Forms
Camp Elachee 2021 registration is paperless. Complete a Camp Elachee Emergency, Medical and Pick-Up Authorization Form (Camp Elachee Authorization Form) for each child you are registering.
- Download the Camp Elachee Authorization Form.
- Save the digital document to your computer or digital device.
- Return completed form(s) by email directly after registering. If your child attends more than one camp week, you only need to submit one (1) form for the entire summer/fall.
- The Camp Director will email you to confirm that your child’s Camp Elachee Authorization Form has been received.
- Read the Camp Elachee 2021 Parent Information Letter.
Questions? Contact the Camp Director, email@example.com or call 770-535-1976x222.
Each camper must have the following on file:
- Completed Online Camper Registration and Payment in Full PER CAMP WEEK
- Completed Camp Elachee Authorization Form SEE LINK ABOVE
- Camp Elachee Medication Form DOWNLOAD AND SUBMIT THE WEEK PRIOR TO REGISTERED CAMP WEEK IF CAMP PERSONNEL IS REQUIRED TO ADMINISTER MEDICATION TO YOUR CAMPER DURING CAMP HOURS.
Camp Elachee Check-List
WHAT TO WEAR EACH DAY
- Comfortable Close-Toe Shoes SUITABLE FOR HIKING AND PLAYING
- Weather-appropriate Clothes
- Each Tuesday and Thursday are Creek Days! Campers should wear swimsuits under their clothes and close-toe water shoes.
WHAT TO BRING EACH DAY
- Reusable Water Bottle
- Sunscreen and Bug Spray APPLY BEFORE CAMP
- Emergency Change of Clothes (optional)
- Creek Days are Tuesday and Thursday. Bring the following:
- Extra Set of Dry Clothes
- Extra Pair of Close-toe Shoes
Changes, Cancellations, Refunds
- We will gladly accommodate your request for a change in registered Camp Week(s), if space is available.
- Changes made with less than a two-week notice will include an additional $10 administrative fee.
- Cancellations made two weeks or more prior to your child’s camp session are eligible for a refund, minus a $20 administrative fee for each week per child.
- No refunds are made for cancellations with less than a two-week notice, except in the case of doctor-documented illness.
- Elachee reserves the right to dismiss any camper to ensure the safety/health of all campers.