2125 Elachee Drive
Gainesville, GA 30504
|Trillium Trek Home|
|Print Registration Form|
|Register Kids Fun Run|
|2012 Race Photos|
|Calendar of Events|
Each race route will be marked with directional arrows at all intersections. Volunteers will be posted in potentially confusing areas.
Approximate Route Maps:
There will be only 4 Water Stops:
- Start/Finish Line
- Dunlap Trail Junction with East Lake Trail (5k 1.5 miles, 10k & 1/2 Marathon 4 miles)
- Chicopee Lake Aquatic Studies Center (10K & 1/2 Marathon 2.5 miles)
- Dunlap Trail Junction with West Lake Trail near Overflow Parking (1/2 Marathon 6.5 miles )
10K & 1/2 Marathon Racers please carry enough water for the longer stretches between water stops.
Fruit, bagels, and drinks will be provided at the finish line.
The Kid's Fun Run will begin at 8:00am
Children 3-6 years old
- Will run a short course near the buildings in sight of parents and volunteers
- All entrants will receive a prize
- Medals will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place finishers
The race raffle offers racers the chance to win some great prizes donated by our sponsors. Additional tickets will be available for purchase. All proceeds from the race & raffle benefit Elachee's mission of education and conservation.
The Trillium Trek is part of the 2013 Trail Runner Trophy Series.
The Series is a points-based series of trail races in the United States and Canada. All events are divided into two categories: Non-marathon (races less than 26 miles) and Marathon & Longer (26 miles and longer) distances. All races take place between March 1 and September 30, 2013. Check out the Trail Runner website for details.