Elachee’s Nature K-1 Tuition Plans
We invite you to schedule a tour of Elachee Nature Academy and speak with our Director of Schools. Please call 770-535-1976 or SEND A MESSAGE.
2017-2018 Enrollment: Kindergarten-1st Grade
The Elachee Nature Academy 2017-2018 school year starts August 7, 2017. We are accepting wait list inquiries for the Nature Kindergarten-1st Grade program.
Elachee Nature Academy enrollment requires a full school-year commitment. The academic year runs August through May and follows the Hall County Schools' calendar.
Your child must be age five (5) by September 1 of the enrollment year. Your child must also be competent with independent bathroom skills.
Per Student Academic Year Tuition
Annual tuition may be paid in a lump sum by the first day of class. Or, pay monthly (due the first day of each month, beginning with the first day of class, August through May) for an additional service fee.
- Full-Time Tuition (Mon-Fri): $711 per month; $6,950 Annual Tuition
Tuition includes a one-year Elachee Family Membership, beginning August 1 of the enrolled academic year. If you currently have an active Elachee Family Membership, we will extend the expiration date by one year.
Academic Year Application Fee (non-refundable)
- $75 = One Child
- $125 = Two or more Children (from the same household)
- K-1 Program 2017-2018 Information Packet and Printable Application PDF
Optional Extended Care Packages
Elachee offers before and after school care for to accommodate working parents’ schedules. Payment will be added to each monthly tuition invoice. All extended care arrangements must be made in advance.
- $285 per month = Before and After Class (Morning and Afternoon, per hours below)
- $133 per month = Before Class (Mornings, 7:15-8 a.m.)
- $190 per month = After Class (Afternoons, 3:30-5:15 p.m.)
Confirming Your Child’s Enrollment
Once your child has been placed as an enrolled student in Elachee Nature Academy's K-1 program, we will send you an acceptance letter. When you receive the letter of acceptance, pay the non-refundable $250 deposit (applied toward your child’s yearly tuition/August payment). Mid-summer, you will receive a Parent Handbook and full list of required paperwork and documentation, along with forms to complete prior to the Parent Orientation in late-July.
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Immunization (or a signed waiver)
- Your Child's Academic Records from a Previous School
- Kindergarten applicants: Preschool Assessment form and copies of any special services, psychological reports or IEPs
- 1st Grade applicants: School Transcript Release form and Teacher Recommendation form
- Completed Enrollment and Family Information Form
- Signed Emergency Medical Release Form
Questions? Call 770-535-1976 to speak with the Elachee Nature Academy Director of Schools or SEND A MESSAGE.