Enrolling at Elachee Nature Academy
Thank you for your interest. Elachee Nature Academy is a fully-accredited and licensed school managed and operated by Elachee Nature Science Center in Gainesville, GA.
2017-2018 School Year Applications
New Student Enrollment NOW OPEN
Call 770-535-1976 or EMAIL to schedule a tour and time to meet with the Elachee Nature Academy Director of Schools.
2017-2018 Enrollment Overview
- Elachee Nature Academy's school year is August to May, for our Nature Preschool and K-1 classrooms (aligning with the Hall County Schools' calendar).
- We require a commitment for the entire academic year.
- Classes are 6.5 hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Nature Preschool Class
Your child must be age three (3) or age four (4) by September 1 of the enrollment year. Your child must also be competent with independent bathroom skills.
- As of March 1, 2017, we are accepting wait list inquiries for the Nature Preschool. Please contact the Director of Schools.
- Preschool Tuition Plans 2017-2018 TUITION
- Preschool Program Details and Application 2017-2018 NATURE PRESCHOOL APPLICATION
Nature Kindergarten-1st Grade Class
Your child must be age five (5) by September 1 of the enrollment year. Your child must also be competent with independent bathroom skills.
- As of July 31, 2017, we are accepting Nature Kindergarten-1st Grade wait list inquiries. Please contact the Director of Schools to schedule a tour and learn more.
- K-1 Program Details and Application 2017-2018 NATURE K-1 APPLICATION
- K-1 Tuition Plans 2017-2018 TUITION
Reserve a future spot for your child now. Elachee Nature Academy is accepting WAIT LIST inquiries for the 2018-2019 school year, too! Call 770-535-1976 to schedule a tour.